Hi! I just wanted to tell you a little bit about my first semester of Kindergarten and show you my school picture. I am doing so good! I can count to 109 without help. I’m sight reading lots of words like orange, like, can, go and purple. I’m really good at addition and subtraction. Mom says I get that from dad because I’m always adding or taking away numbers from each other. It’s fun! I’ve learned to write my name with a capital ‘N’ and lowercase ‘oah’.
I love helping my teacher, Mrs. Rowe. I like to go to the library and get new books to bring home. I brought home one about snakes. Mommy didn’t like that one much. My favorite part about Kindergarten is recess. I really like to draw stick figures especially zombies or ones that look just like Mom and Dad.
I haven’t gotten one bad color. I only get green, purple and pink because my behavior at school is super good. I’ve made friends. Ari, Christian and Wyatt are the ones I play with the most. I play with Hank at recess. He was on my T-ball team. He’s in another class, so we don’t see each other all the time.
Mom makes sure I do my homework every day after school. Once that is done, I get to play video games in my room. I love to play them. My favorite is Skylanders Swap Force. I’m asking Santa for that game.
I like having breaks from school. I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving break when I get five whole days off! I do like going back, though, because I start to miss my friends and teacher. I’m enjoying school so far!
Love, Noah
(PS Mom and Dad are good, just in case you wondered.)